BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

06 April 2010

Weigh In

Up 0.6 which is nothing! lol

I am going to a fitness class tomorrow, bowling on thursday, gym on friday, class on saturday, aybe gym on sunday, then class on monday... this week should be awesome!!!

I have also noticed that when I have everyday planned out like this my weeks seem to go by faster!! :)

Right now I am watching Biggest Loser and laughing at Melissa... I feel a little bad for her but she is kind of a bitch to everyone else so she kind of deserves it... and of course Bob has one of his 'commercials' in it... lol

3 comments:

Amanda@BustingThroughIt said...

Oh my gosh the 'commercials' make me cringe too lol.

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I hate the commercials too! But I loved the episode! So glad Victoria gets a chance!

lost_love said...

me and my mom just laugh when bob starts talking about something... the ziploc bag one was the funniest!! :)